Aura of Worlds is a creative strategy rogue-lite platformer.
Aura of Worlds is a creative strategy rogue-lite platformer. It has a strong focus on exploration, improvisation and manipulating the environment to your advantage. You survive through utilising your wits, reflexes and creative abilities.
Aura of Worlds Features:
- Over 60 unique enemies and traps.
- Each world has its own unique style of generationm, hazards and level themes.
Such include tidal corridors filled with mines, rising lava, caverns lined with toxic and carnvirous plants...
- A plethora of creative abilities ranging from parkhour to cloaking to warping time itself!
- Every object has multiple uses E.g. you can grab that lantern from the ceiling, and carry it around to use as a portable light source or improvised flaming molotov...
- Hand crafted pixel art and animations by Jessica Turner and Lachlan Cartland
- Custom sound/music by Mat Dwyer and Amanda J. Lim
- Each situation is intended to be challenging but solvable with planning and agility. For example there is a laser force field trap in front of you. Do you...
- Throw an enemy into it?
- Use a force field
- Blow up the conduit with a grenade?
- Blink through it at the cost of mana
- Cloak yourself to pass through undetected?
- There are a multitude of mechanics such as cones of visions for enemies, turret hacking, grab and throw almost everything, mouse aiming, 2d spherical lighting and terraforming...